Morocco, October 2007 - take two

Posted on October 13, 2007

Apparently everything is sorted out and so I’m almost off to Morocco.

This two day delay will only cost us one day of the trip as we’ll be coming back a day later, so not all is lost on that front.

Meanwhile I won’t be posting here, that’s for sure, but I’ll try and put up some pictures and/or even videos (depending on having MMS capabilities, patience and so on).

If I do put anything up, it will be on my Flickr account –the photos– and on my YouTube account –the videos. The video part is highly doubtful, though, and if I do put something on-line it will be recorded on my cell phone, not my DV camera, so you know what to expect.